This was posted on the ART Corporate Solutions Website:
Pepsi Bottling Group in Denver, CO held their annual health fair for all of their employees.Â Vendors, suppliers and many area healthcare programs were invited to attend and to provide pertinent information to PBG-Denver employees.Â ART Corporate Solutions and local ART Elite Provider Dr. Michelle Clark attended the fair.Â Information about the ART on site care program for the prevention of strains, sprains, repetitive motion and overuse injuries was presented throughout the day to PBG employees.Â Dr. Clark was also able to provide sample ART sessions for employees.
ART Corporate Solutions currently provides ART wellness and prevention services at 10 PBG facilities around the country and has treated more than 600 PBG employees this year to date.Â The average cost for this preventative program is less than $250 per employee condition and yields a minimum of 3-5 times return on investment by minimizing direct and indirect costs of injuries.Â The overall year to date PBG statistics demonstrate the effectiveness to the ART On Site Care Program.
- 645 PBG employee conditions treated
- Average 92% resolution of pain or discomfort
- Average of 3.2 15-minute ART sessions to resolve each employee condition
- Average cost of $241.29 per employee condition
- Average savings to PBG of $3782.39 per employee condition by preventing the development of OSHA recordable injuries and/or Workers’ Comp claims